Standard Of Excellence In All Aspects Of Surgical Principles
Our commitment is to maintain a standard of excellence in all aspects of surgical principles.
These standards include:
- Maintaining a modern, clean, well-equipped surgical suite.
- The use of materials and instruments which give the optimum benefit to the patient for the procedure being performed.
- State of the art anesthesia monitoring equipment, which allows us to monitor all vitals including ekg, blood pressure, oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, breathing patterns and body temperature.
- Safe heating sources to maintain your pet’s body temperature during and after every procedure.
- A focus on multimodal pain control during and after the procedure.
- Following recommended guidelines for the sterilization of reusable equipment and materials.
- Referring surgical procedures to a boarded specialist whenever necessary.
Who We Are
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of veterinary care to every patient based on the values of respect, compassion, and integrity. We honor your special connection with your pet, and we are so proud to provide the very best care available, while offering a wide range of treatment options to work with your individual needs.
All content © 2021 www.adobepethospital.com
Call Us: (805) 682-2555 | 3230 State St Santa Barbara, CA 93105